Join Our Newsletter
Receive the latest news on new promotions, exclusive offers, and new arrivals.
We manufacture this 120" long Stainless Steel Wall Guard to work for any corner with high ceilings. Heavy Duty 16 gauge T304 Stainless Steel Corner Guard #4 Brushed Satin finish; will withstand impact and last for years. Provides excellent protection and easy maintenance. It is available formed at 90 degree or 135 degree. With Square or Rounded end corners.
We Offer 5 Basic Options:
1) Holes for screw mounting. Factory hole size is 3/16" dia for #8 Pan Head SSTL Screws. (Screws Supplied by Installer)
2) Wing Option material is bent again 3/8" inward at the ends of each corner guard leg. This allows the corner guard to hug an out of square wall corner which prevents rocking
3) Tape Mount Factory attached 3M™ peel and stick Commercial Grade Double-sided permanent bonding tape. **** We recommend "Wings & Tape" Option when Customer requires a Tape Mounted Corner Guard ***
4) Counter Sunk Holes w/ Stainless Steel Flat Head Screws (Stainless Steel Screws Supplied by ConerGuard.net)
5) Counter Sunk Holes w/ Stainless Steel Flat Head Screws with Wings (Stainless Steel Screws Supplied by ConerGuard.net)
Select an Option above and the corner guard product image will change and visually display each one of the options available
Our stock Stainless Steel Corner Guard is 90° #4 brushed stainless and is also available with the following options:
Western FabricatingⓇ LLC
17061 Alico Commerce Court #105
Fort Myers, Florida 33967
Our stock Corner Guards are #4 brushed satin finish, Type 304 alloy 16ga. Architectural Grade Stainless Steel. Available in 90° and 135° angles.
Stock Lengths are 24", 36", 48", 60", 96" and 120" however custom widths and lengths are lengths are available. This will allow you to just target a specific area or the entire corner from floor to ceiling.
The satin finish of our stainless steel corner guard is unmatched in beauty. They protect against severe blows and provides a tough, yet light and attractive look for corner protection.
Our stock Corner Guard is 90° #4 brushed and is available with the following options:
When you own or manage a business, it's difficult to keep the walls completely protected. And it's particularly impossible to keep employees, customers and equipment from occasionally bumping into them.
Wall corners without protection can easily be damaged and make the entire building look bad. Our Stainless steel corner guard will protect corners from all different kinds of damage.
Because our corner guards fit tight around the wall corners, you don't have to worry about taking up space from already narrow hallways. Various options are offered to allow for a variety of installations. Easiest of the options is a peel and stick factory applied Two Sided Tape.
If you suspect your corners to be out of square, you may want to consider the 3/8" wing option.
Copyright © 2022 Western Fabricating LLC CornerGuard.net.