Thumbnail Filmstrip of 3/4" x 3/4" x 48" x 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Corner Guard, #4 Finish Images
Western Fabricating LLC offers a Stainless Steel Wall Guard for any corner. Heavy Duty 16 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel Corner Guard with a #4 Brushed Satin finish will withstand impact and last for years. Provides excellent protection and easy maintenance.
It is available formed at 90 degree or 135 degree. With square or rounded end corners.
We Offer Three Basic Options for 3/4" x 3/4" Stainless Corner Guards
1) Holes for screw mounting. Factory hole size is 3/16" dia for #8 Pan Head SSTL Screws. (Screws Supplied by Installer)
2) Tape Mount Factory attached 3M™ peel and stick Commercial Grade Double-sided permanent bonding tape.
3) Counter Sunk Holes w/ Flat Head Screws and Sleeve Anchors Included
Select an Option above and the corner guard product image will change and visually display each one of the options available
Our stock 3/4" Corner Guard is 90° #4 brushed stainless and is available with the following options:
- Two Sided Tape
- Conter Sunk Holes
- 135° angle
Stainless Steel Corner Guards Specifications Section 10 26 00
PART 1 - GENERAL
- 1.01 SUMMARY
A. Corner Guard system for wall protection:
- 1.02 SECTION INCLUDES
A. Stainless Steel Corner Guard Systems
- 1.03 SUBMITTALS
A. Product data for each type of Corner Guard specified.
B. 3 each full size profiles, 6" long samples of each type Corner Guard indicated.
C. Cleaning and maintenance instructions.
- 1.04 DELIVERY, STORAGE AND HANDLING
A. Deliver materials in unopened factory packaging to the jobsite and store in original packaging in a climate controlled location away from direct sunlight.
- 1.05 PROJECT CONDITIONS
A. Products must be installed in an interior climate controlled environment.
- 1.06 WARRANTY
A. Standard CornerGuard.net Limited Lifetime Warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
PART 2 - PRODUCTS
- 2.01 MANUFACTURER
A. Acceptable Manufacturer:
Western Fabricating, LLC 17061 Alico Commerce Court #105, Fort Myers FL 33967 USA;
Telephone: (239)-676-5382, Email: email@example.com,
Internet address: www.cornerguard.net
B. Substitutions: Not permitted
C. Provide all Corner Guards from a single source.
- 2.02 MATERIALS
A. Stainless Steel: Corner Guards shall be manufactured from Type 304, 16 gauge Stainless Steel.
- 2.04 COMPONENTS
A. Attachment options;
- Field applied heavy duty construction adhesive.
- Factory applied two sided tape.
- Pre-drilled holes for Phillips head screws.
- 2.05 FINISHES
A. Stainless steel: No. 4 brushed vertical finish.
PART 3 - EXECUTION
- 3.01 EXAMINATION
A. Examine areas and conditions in which the corner guard systems will be installed.
1. Complete all finishing operations, including painting, before beginning installation of corner guards.
B. Wall surface shall be dry and free from dirt, grease and loose paint.
- 3.02 PREPARATION
A. General: Prior to installation, clean substrate to remove dust, debris and loose particles.
- 3.03 INSTALLATION
A. General: Locate the Corner Guard as indicated on the approved detail drawing for the appropriate substrate and Install corner guard level and plumb at the height indicated on the drawings.
- B. Installation of Stainless Steel Corner Guards:
- Surface must be dry, clean and properly sealed.
- Two sided tape: Peel paper from the factory applied tape and apply pressure until a tight fit is achieved.
- Cement on: Apply a bead of Premium Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive in a zigzag pattern over the back of each wing of the corner guard. Position corner guard on the wall and apply pressure until a tight fit is achieved.
- Screw on: Position the corner guard on the wall and attach it using the stainless steel screws.
- Remove the protective plastic covering from the exposed surface of the corner guard.
- 3.04 CLEANING
A. At completion of the installation, clean surfaces with a neutral based, non-abrasive cleaner. Ammonia and alcohol based cleaners may be used.
Western FabricatingⓇ LLC
17061 Alico Commerce Court #105
Fort Myers, Florida 33967
Our stock Corner Guards are #4 brushed satin finish, Type 304 alloy 16ga. Architectural Grade Stainless Steel. Available in 90° and 135° angles.
Stock Lengths are 24", 36", 48", 60", 96" and 120" however custom widths and lengths are lengths are available. This will allow you to just target a specific area or the entire corner from floor to ceiling.
The satin finish of our stainless steel corner guard is unmatched in beauty. They protect against severe blows and provides a tough, yet light and attractive look for corner protection.
Our stock Corner Guard is 90° #4 brushed and is available with the following options:
- Two Sided Tape Factory Applied
- 3/8" Wings
- Wings with Holes
- Wings with Two Sided Tape
- 135° angle
Features and Benefits:
When you own or manage a business, it's difficult to keep the walls completely protected. And it's particularly impossible to keep employees, customers and equipment from occasionally bumping into them.
Wall corners without protection can easily be damaged and make the entire building look bad. Our Stainless steel corner guard will protect corners from all different kinds of damage.
Because our corner guards fit tight around the wall corners, you don't have to worry about taking up space from already narrow hallways. Various options are offered to allow for a variety of installations. Easiest of the options is a peel and stick factory applied Two Sided Tape.
If you suspect your corners to be out of square, you may want to consider the 3/8" wing option.
You can download our Warranty Registration Form by clicking the button/link below...Download Warranty Registration Form